cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Both S7 edges on my plan using data when on wifi.. SCAM ALERT

Hbkseanmichael
Miembro

Has anyone else noticed this on their phones specifically the samsung s7 edge?

My wife is a teacher and on wifi all day at school. Short 15 min drive home then wifi at home.  I have wifi at work as well my commute is a litter longer but its  not like im streaming 4k netflix during my 30 minute drive home...

yet somehow we have 5% data left on an 8GB plan.... all day long we both notice when we send messages and read/send emails while on wifi the 4G icon lights up...

What kind of scam is verizon running now with this [Removed].. there is no reason for our phones to even use .00000001 kb of our data plan while on wifi

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Both S7 edges on my plan using data when on wifi.. SCAM ALERT

Hbkseanmichael
Miembro

no replies huh.. SCAMM!!!!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

I don't find it unusual for my Galaxy S7 Edge to connect/disconnect/connect... with wifi on a regular basis. I have found this to be the case on multiple Samsung devices I have used in the past regardless of how strong the wifi signal is. It does not mean I use more data, though. I still use only use 1-2 GB/month even with this happening.

You may want to check which apps on your devices are using data in the background which may be happening during one of these wifi disconnect then reconnect cycles.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I expect my usage to be right and we want that for you too Hbkseanmichael. Let's take a closer look. I have sent you a Private Message to begin.

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta