cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Bogo question

lowsaturn
Miembro

Yesterday I purchased two Note 10+'s on the BOGO at $950 off the second phone. The $950 off phone is on a new line on an unlimited plan. That new line, my land line is being ported over to Verizon. I paid $149 up front on that new line so my balance would be $0 with the existing line having the monthly payments. Yet when I log onto my account, it shows me as having monthly payments for the $950 on the new line.

Did the sales guy make a mistake or do I just have to wait until my landline is ported to the new line?

0 Me gusta

Re: Bogo question

Community Manager
Community Manager

lowsaturn

Sorry for any confusion. We want to make sure that we set the correct billing expectations when taking advantage of the Buy One, Get One device with a credit of $950.00. That credit will be applied to your account over 24 months. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the monthly credit of $39.58 to be applied to your future billing statements. Please be advised that the credit will be removed if that line is disconnected or if that line is transferred to another account. 

For more information regarding this deal, click https://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/

We hope that this information is helpful to you. 

LasinaJ_VZW

0 Me gusta