cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Bogo: Customer Insult from Verizon Store

Miembro

The store is located at [removed]

One week ago, on Oct 20,2018, Customer representative named [removed], helped me getting iPhone XS  with iPhone XR (750$ credit) under bogo offer.  At that day, she explained me the offer like this: Buy iPhone XS & get 750$ credit on another iPhone (provided minimum cost of the other iPhone should be 750$) + 1 additional line is required.

She told me If you don't like the second phone you have 15 days to return & take another iPhone XS. Additional 50$ Restocking fee will get apply +  you have to pay remaining device cost after credit for the next 24 months.

So, KEEPING HER WORDINGS in my mind, I chose to go with iPhone XS as first phone & gave it my wife by added her into my current plan as an additional line. And, for me I opted(pre-ordered) to go with iPhone XR 128gb as second phone keeping this thing in mind that if I don't like the phone after getting it, I can return & get another iPhone XS.

Today, Oct 28, 2018, I went up to return my iPhone XR (as I didn't like the phone)  to the same store but different guy. I told him that I want to return this XR & want XS. He took the phone & took restocking fee from me. Later for curiosity, I asked how much I have to pay for XS. He told you have to pay full amount. I was surprised & told him to call [removed].

[removed]came & she apologies for giving wrong info that she gave 1 week back. When I told her that I did chose XR coz of your wrong information, she said it's not at all possible to buy XS with credit. Either you have to buy X or go with XR. She gave me third option to return first phone XS wit hrestocking fee of 50$. or can take X with restocking fee of 50$. Now what option. I told I don't want to put money on X. Since I didn't have any option, I asked what if I take my XR back,  she told I have to pay 50$ again for restocking fee. I said, why should pay I again 50$ for my returned phone as all this MESS happened because of your wrong INFORMATION. Her manager told I should go to customer service & ask for 50$ refund. It's up-to them whether they are going to return your 50$ back or not.

While [removed]was clarifying things, she was cool & calm like me but her manager (don't know her name), she was RUDE & HER TONE WAS VERY HARSH, LOUD, UNPROFESSIONAL sitting beside her was POKING in-between our conversation. she was so so so NEGATIVE & putting PRESSURE on me, that

Later, when I agreed to take my XR back, then her manager said she will manage & waive off restocking fee. I was like what's going on, I just said how things are changing? I don't know what happened to her & she got angry & later she told SECURITY GUARD TO THREW ME & MY WIFE  OUT OF THE VERIZON STORE. My wife went & CRIED & our whole day got SPOILED. I was like what did I say & that lady got angry & threw us from the verizon store. I asked her to ACTIVATE MY NUMBER, as I didn't have any other device. She was not at all responding. SHE INSULTED ME & MY WIFE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE IN THE STORE.

I WANT VERIZON TO TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY. OTHERWISE I WILL GO & FILE DISPUTE AGAINST THAT LADY & VERIZON.

I am verizon customer from the last 4 yrs. I was very cool,calm, professional, asking questions, giving respect from the beginning. Is asking questions not good at all? We are customer right? Is this is the way big companies behave with the customer???

I called Customer Service later from my wife's phone as I didnt have my number at any time. I have reported complaint there as well. Please go & check the call recording.

We have returned our both devices as I don't want to continue with your offer.

PLEASE RESPOND AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE. THIS HAS HURTED OUR SENTIMENTS.

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Bogo: Customer Insult from Verizon Store

From the website, you're choices for the $750 were the X or the XR.

Compra el último iPhone, lleva el XR de 64GB por nuestra cuenta o un descuento de $750 en cualquier otro XR.

Here's the Deal

• 1.Compra cualquier iPhone XR, XS Max, XS o X y elige un iPhone XR o X

• 2.Tendrás que agregar una nueva línea a uno de estos teléfonos

• 3.Luego verás un crédito de $31.25/mes durante 24 meses en tu factura

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Bogo: Customer Insult from Verizon Store

That manager isn't fit to manage a fast food grill. Always offloading their incompetence on customer service instead of taking personal responsibility. Some agent hundreds - thousands of miles away doesn't have the magic ability of putting money in a bank account.

0 Likes