cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Billing mishap. Please help.

Hi. I found your user name on the community pages and thought I'd try messaging you for help. I've been a customer for over 10 years on a family plan and just got my own line 2 months ago.

When I was first creating my current plan, I spoke with an associate over the phone. I think it was on June 11. His manager offered me a 20% discount off of the $80 (10 gig) monthly plan fee because I had experienced some bad service, etc. This was to be a recurring (not one-time) discount, which the associate explained to me.

However, before my first bill I had to expand my plan to a 20 gig just for that one month, but I arranged for this to be reset to my original plan at the end of the billing cycle. At the end of the cycle my plan was reset to a 10 gig, but I lost my 20% discount. At that time, the associate who reset my plan (different than the first associate who gave me the 20% discount) gave me a different discount of $25 off my line fee for being a month to month member (not on a contract).

As a reminder, the discount I was given when I agreed to create a new plan was a 20% off my DATA plan amount. The month to month discount of $25 from my LINE fee should be in addition to this, not instead of it.

Can someone please fix this billing situation?

Please let me know if any more info is needed. I do not have the names of anyone I spoke with, just the approximate date that I wrote above.

Much thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Billing mishap. Please help.

Líder Sénior

Normally, discounts such as the one you got are good for as long as you keep them. Since you voluntarily gave it up when increasing your data allowance to 20 GB, it is unlikely you will get it back.

0 Me gusta

Thank you rcschnoor, but I did request of the second associate (who was the one who increased my plan to 20 gig for the first month) that he keep my discount in place, and I understood that he was not going to remove my discount. I would not have agreed to any changes in my plan if I thought that discount would be removed.

If a Verizon rep can weigh in and offer help to remedy this situation, I would be very grateful. Muchas gracias.

ArnettH_VZW sheritah_vzw

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
LongtimeVerizonMember,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.  Getting to the bottom of this is always our goal and we would love to work with you to get this taken care of . We will be contacting you soon to get everything straightened out for you.

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Covid19