cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Billing issues not being corrected. I have talked to five Customer service reps who were to correct an error with our MiFi. All reps except for one who hung up on me stated they "fixed" the problem. This started when we had a prepay mifi. When I calle

Miembro

Billing issues not being corrected.  I have talked to five Customer service reps who were to correct an error with our MiFi.  All reps except for one who hung up on me stated they "fixed" the problem.  This started when we had a prepay mifi.  When I called to get a month of prepay in November, I had problems.  My husband ended up calling to get it straightened out.  It still was not correct.  We were put on a post pay account and Verizon changed the mifi number.  On December 15th I called and spoke with Suzanne who was not going to hang up until the problem was solved.  I am being charged for Mifi service when I don't want it.  She did not fix it and transferred me to prepay.  I was speaking with Jessie who said the Mifi was cancelled and  I will need to call back when we wanted it. It was not suppose to end until we used the month up we paid for.  Jessie put me on hold.  Jerome answered the phone then proceed to hang up on me.  I called back and Jerry stated it was cancelled and would issue a 3 day refund for the January bill.  The January bill arrived and the Mifi was not cancelled and international calling was added.  On December 23 I spoke with Christian who stated the Mifi charge was removed, The $5 international calling was removed, and $5 credit was applied.  My bill would be $115 plus tax instead of the $202.  During our conversation I asked twice to talk to a manager and was refused.  I was hesitant that my issue would be resolved.  Today, my automatic payment was deducted for $202.  NO CHANGES WERE EVER MADE.  Verizon has lied the entire time.  ¿Qué tengo que hacer?  My next call is the FCC and whatever other agency I can call.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Billing issues not being corrected. I have talked to five Customer service reps who were to correct an error with our MiFi. All reps except for one who hung up on me stated they "fixed" the problem. This started when we had a prepay mifi. When I c

Verizon Employee

This is NOT the wireless experience that we want you to have lgram902! Allow us to do all that we can to get your concern addressed once and for all. Since we do not have access to prepaid accounts, we are unable to investigate here. In such a unique situation, I would highly suggest reaching out to our prepaid dept directly at 888-294-6804.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes