cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Billing headaches with Verizon

Miembro

I switched to Verizon in November 2014 after being a Sprint customer for nearly 10 years. Ever since I have switched, there has been nothing but problems. Don't get me wrong, the connectivity of both voice and data in the area I am in is great, however, it's the Verizon billing department that has been frustrating me month after month. Every time I receive a new bill, I notice problems for which I have to spend over an hour each month with customer service just to resolve the billing issues, but only to see them reappear in the following month's bill. I spoke last month with a senior rep in the cancellation department as I was on the verge of cancelling my service with Verizon, but she promptly waived off the extra charges and assured me that she will work on it to have the problem fixed for once and for all. She even gave me her email address and asked me to wrote to her directly should there be a problem in the future. When I received my new bill this month, it was extremely disappointing to see that none of the billing issues that I discussed with her last month were fixed. I have emailed her twice since, but yet to receive even an acknowledgement that she has received my emails and someone is looking into the billing issues.

Verizon keeps overcharging me each month, but this time I have decided not to pay my bill until this problem is resolved and a revised and corrected bill is sent to me.

One thing that i find very amazing is that all the billing issues are always in favor of Verizon, when will they ever make a mistake of undercharging their customers

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Billing headaches with Verizon

Líder Sénior

SirCaustic wrote:

Verizon keeps overcharging me each month, but this time I have decided not to pay my bill until this problem is resolved and a revised and corrected bill is sent to me.

Try not to NOT pay your bill as the past due charges will expound your issues and then into collections and so forth.

Highlighted

Miembro

Thank you for the advice. I hear you, but, I am so frustrated that I am willing to fight them all the way.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Since we ported to Verizon in October be have had nothing but problems with the way our account was mistakenly set up and the billing issues that go with that. We literally can't get it resolved. We are so disappointed with Verizon and the way they have handled our situation. I am sorry you have had the same experience. You can try call Verizon Corporate Office. The phone number is 212-395-1000. Good Luck. Our frustrations continue but maybe you will have a better outcome.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Thank you, Cathy. Looks like we are in the same boat. I called the corporate office number you gave me and have left a detailed voice message.

Funny, it is easy to get help from other customers in these forums, but none from Verizon has even cared to respond to my posts. Thankfully, I do not have a contract with Verizon.

Highlighted

I as well have had nothing but problems with their billing department. I am looking into switching cell companies as well. I called Verizon today to deal with a billing issues and got nothing but rude people, I was nice at first but the the ruder they got the madder I got. I was informed that if I was to cancel services with them that I would be charged over $1200 yes $1200 for ETF. I have five lines and have been a customer since 2009. Seems to me Verizon is getting to be a really bad cell company. I know that it has been all over the news that Verizon is charging customer for things that they shouldn't be. Lots of fraudelant charges....It's time for Verizon to step up and fix things.

0 Likes