cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Contraseña en el sistema de facturación

mollysauce
Miembro

No one knows what our stupid Billing System Password is.  All I want is to make one of us an account owner.  Not possible. So frustrating and stupid.  We have on clue what the password could be. And know where to select "forgotten password" to get it emailed to us.  So stupid, I am livid.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Billing System Password

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

That's to reset the password on My Verizon, which is not the same thing as a Billing System Password. 

Unless the Billing System Password was changed at some point by the user, it's usually the last four digits of the Account Owner's social security number.  If that doesn't work, contact Customer Service and they should be able to verify your account and change the password for you (*611 from your cell phone or 800-922-0204).

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Ptmc518
Novice

www.verizonwireless.com

Right next to the sign in box it says Forgot ID de usuario o Contraseña?

If you click Password, it lets you reset your password.

0 Me gusta

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

That's to reset the password on My Verizon, which is not the same thing as a Billing System Password. 

Unless the Billing System Password was changed at some point by the user, it's usually the last four digits of the Account Owner's social security number.  If that doesn't work, contact Customer Service and they should be able to verify your account and change the password for you (*611 from your cell phone or 800-922-0204).

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

I'm also confused about your comment that "All I want is to make one of us an account owner".  Your account should already have an Account Owner, that's the person financially responsible for the bill.  Do you mean that you want to assign an Account Manager, or change who the Account Owner is?