Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Billing Nightmare!!!!
ERIHAM93
Miembro

My problem started back in February when I did an early upgrade for my son and myself. I purchased the phones online...first mistake. When the new phones came, there was no shipping label to send in the old phones. I called the store and was told I could bring the phones back to the store. Then I was told if I bought them online, I had to return them in the mail so I had to wait for a shipping label to be mailed to me. I sent the phones back as soon as I received the shipping label. Ever since, I have been getting billed for 4 phones, the old ones I sent in and the new ones. I called Verizon and after talking to several people they were going to take care of it for me because they checked with the warehouse and they did, in deed, receive the old phones back. Then comes the next monthly bill and, AGAIN, I was charged for the new phones and the old phones, however, I do have a $30 credit on my account from the month before because one of the people I talked to at Verizon said they would give me a $30 credit because it has been such a pain to get fixed. So I call AGAIN and it's supposed to be taken care of. Guess what?!?! It's not. Then comes April. My boyfriend decided to come over to my plan (second mistake) and add a few phones for his children. The lady in the Verizon store transfers a line from his account that wasn't supposed to be transferred so I got charged for that phone. I got charged two activation fees of $30 each that we were told would be waived if we bought accessories for the new phones. I have $177.05 fee from my device payment buyout from my OLD phone that I returned back in FEBRUARY and I got charged the regular monthly device payment for my son's old phone and new phone...AGAIN! I took my bill into the corporate Verizon store because I am sick and tired of having to explain this mess over the phone and I thought if I could talk face to face maybe I could get somewhere but, guess what, they stuck me on the PHONE with customer care. I talked to three different people that day over the phone in the Verizon store because no ones seems to know how to fix my problem. One lady even sent me to the finance department so I could make payment arrangements. WHY?!?! I don't need arrangements if I could get the correct bill.  I finally got someone that I thought was going to help me fix things. She even sent me a message on my phone and told me I could respond straight to that message and it would go straight to her email. Well, I have messaged her TWICE now and she has yet to respond because guess what, it's still NOT FIXED!!!!!!!! I am beyond frustrated at this point. Someone please help me.

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
Re: Billing Nightmare!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

We do want to ensure that all your billing concerns are addressed, ERINHAM93.  I have sent you a Private Message so that we can better assist.

AdamB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ERIHAM93
Miembro

There is no content to any of the messages you have sent privately.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert

Are you looking at the private message in the community inbox on the Verizon Wireless Community forum?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ERIHAM93
Miembro

Ann154​ Yes, I am.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert

Hmmm, interesting. Maybe there is a bug in the community and how the VZW reps interact with the community.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

Eriham93, I can understand how billing issues can be frustrating. I do apologize that it's taking this long to get a solution. I do see that we tried to send you a Direct Message once before and nothing came through. I'm going to try to send you another message. Please respond back to that message directly so we can get more specific details. Looking forward to working with you. 

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
christpl
Miembro

Looks like I am having the same issues you did. Did you ever get it resolved.  here is what is happening to me 

In Oct my Verizon Wireless account showed that I was eligible for an early upgrade.I was on a device payment plan and it stated I could return my device for the amount due and start a new contract on an upgraded device (like I have done many times before) My new device arrived along with prepaid shipping material to return my trade-in. I shipped the phone back and thought all was good. On my next bill I noticed the payment plan for my new phone had started, but the one I returned continued as well. Thinking it would just take time to sync up, I thought nothing of it. After the next bill arrived with the same situation, I contacted support for the first time. I was told my phone had been received and scanned in at the warehouse and the charge will fix itself soon. 3rd bill arrived and the charge had been stopped, and I once again thought all was good. The next bill shocked me to see that $600+ had been added to be paid off immediately for the remainder of the phone balance, the one that was returned and confirmed numerous times to have been received. After hours on the phone with support, in which they say the phone was not eligible for upgrade, they cant return the one I returned, I need to pay the full amount, and that I should call the trade in team to "see what they say'. The trade in phone number provided was an automated message only. I am at the end of my rope. 

0 Likes