Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Billing Issue

bbjohns1
Miembro

Good Afternoon,

I've been struggling with Best Buy Mobile at their Kannapolis, NC store and their assigned VZW representative in resolving a false phone line on my account along with all the billing issues that come with it. This has been going on for 2 months now and I'm still being charged more than I should for line activation and monthly charges even though I don't own that line or phone. I'm going to cancel my account and move to another company if this issue is not resolved within the week. I'm also being taxed for a phone bill that is higher than it should be and want to be reimbursed for the over taxation.

-Brandon [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Billing Issue

Community Manager
Community Manager

bbjohns1,

An ongoing billing issue with a line you don't have is not ok. I apologize that you have not been able to get this resolved. We would love to be able to help. Since this is a public forum, we are unable to gain account details here. I will send you a Private Message so that we can get this resolved for you.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Re: Billing Issue

LAVAY_03
Miembro

i am in the process of cancelling this monster & even cancelling is difficult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Me gusta