cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Billing Issue - Verizon has LIED Three about Fixing the Overcharge

BarbProulx
Miembro

I am absolutely furious with Verizon right now. I have been a customer for more than 10 years and if this is not resolved immediately I will switch to another carrier. When I'm finished here I will be filling out a complaint with the BBB and the State Attorney General. Verizon Wireless sent me two Ipad mini 3 tablets and charged me for both of them. I told them before they shipped I only wanted one. They said they had corrected the error and only one ipad mini would be shipped. That was a lie. I received, and was charged for, two. When I received the two I immediately called Verizon and was told I could return the unwanted ipad mini to my local Verizon store. Another lie. I went there, but they couldn't accept the ipad. I had to ship it back. They were kind enough, however, to print a shipping label for me. I shipped it back, tracked it, and noted when they received it. I called them and asked them if they had received it and credited my account. They said they had. Well, that was a lie as well since that charge for $349.79 is still on my credit card.

I could believe this was a mistake if I had been given incorrect information once, but three times? No. Those are called lies. This needs to get fixed IMMEDIATELY. What Verizon has done here is called a fraudulent charge. Since Verizon plays games like this but doesn't keep their call center open 24 hours, I'm left with nothing else to do but vent. Of course, I won't call them anyway. Everything will now have to be done in writing via certified mail. I'm already checking out new carriers. Anyone have any advice?

I advise customers to check their bills very carefully. This is beyond unacceptable.

Hopefully someone from verizon willl respond to this. I do NOT want to talk to anyone about it. I've done that 3 times. I want to resolve it via email, chat, or U.S. mail so I can prove what Verizon is telling me. You are so close to losing a 10 year customer. I can't believe this.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Billing Issue - Verizon has LIED Three about Fixing the Overcharge

Chismes
Líder Sénior

How did you wait for your refund? You know refunds can take up to 21 days regardless of business.