cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Bill credit promotional discount offered online and confirmed by representative before purchase not

sneilson
Miembro

I had 2 lines available for upgrade on my account and kept seeing a banner ad on the Verizon website that upgrading a line with a new device on a device payment plan would receive a $300 bill credit applied over the 24 months of the contract. I chatted with a representative about the promotion and received confirmation that the discount would apply to upgrades done at my local Target at the mobile kiosk, so I went ahead and upgraded both lines on my account.

This was in February, it's now May, and have not seen the initiation of the book credits. I have been told twice that the promotion would be escalated and applied to no avail. Today I was told that the promotion did not apply so I could take $150 lump sum per phone instead of the $300, and that was the best a manager could offer. I am unwilling to accept this concession as I would not have upgraded if I had not been assured the promotion would apply.

Please help, I've been a Verizon account holder for years and have never been misled by a representative and then told later they're nothing that can be done.

0 Me gusta

Re: Bill credit promotional discount offered online and confirmed by representative before purchase

boringusername

You never mention the promotion. Did you read the terms? Also there are no 24 month contracts. Verizon ended 24 months contract in Jan 2017. Verizonpromo offered on teh websiite useally ony apply if you upgrade via the website. You did not upgrade via the website. Verizon would never promote a promotion from Target. 

0 Me gusta

Re: Bill credit promotional discount offered online and confirmed by representative before purchase

glitchedpixel

Verizon isn't a kiosk at Target. When you get a targeted offer you upgrade online.

0 Me gusta