Highlighted

Bill Credit(s) & Trade-in

claurens
Miembro

¡Hola!

I have two issues at hand...

I am new to Verizon from another carrier. I was told at the Verizon store that there was currently a promotion running (a few weeks ago) that rewarded any new subscribers with a $300 bill credit plus $100 per line. I received the $100 on my most recent (and also first) bill but I have yet to receive the $300. Do I keep waiting or do I need to take further action? Once again, this was a new customer and a new line coming to Verizon from another carrier.

And at that same time, I traded in my phone -- I was told that I needed to complete this to receive the credit(s). At the time however, I forgot to include my promotion code. My code is [removed].

Again, I'm not sure if I simply need to wait longer or I should contact Verizon (or hopefully receive help here!). Maybe the device needs to be received before the rest of the credit is applied? I'm not sure but hoping to find out.

¡Gracias!

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Bill Credit(s) & Trade-in

Community Manager
Community Manager

claurens,

We want to see this resolved as quickly as possible. I have sent a private message, please reply there. Looking forward to working with you.

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta