cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Bes10 For Smartphone - 15$. What is this and how do I get it off my bill and/or phone?

Miembro

I have no idea what Bes10 is,  or what app or phone process started it. I guess it's Blackberry related? I have never used or wanted a Blackberry.  I'm currently using a 2013 Moto X, and mine is the only line that has it (It isn't the main one) if its on my phone somewhere running some server or w/e, I have no idea how to shut it off if it's turned on which I don't know if it is or isn't.  I can't find anything similar to the name. I have no use whatsoever for it, I never choose it, nor was I notified it had started. I've no idea how to get it off my bill and my phone, if it's on my phone at all. Even the administrator account can't seem to get rid of it. Please help me exorcise this annoyance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Bes10 For Smartphone - 15$. What is this and how do I get it off my bill and/or phone?

Líder Sénior

IT is also called GOOD enterprise.   Do you work for a company that requires special internal mail for outlook?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Bes10 For Smartphone - 15$. What is this and how do I get it off my bill and/or phone?

Líder Sénior

Verizon begins push for business users with 'Good for Enterprise - Android' | Android Central

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I'm not making any comments on the service either way, good or bad. I'm sure it IS good business. But no, I don't work for any such company that uses any business email, outlook, or an internal network of any kind. No portion of my job involves using my phone or sending/receiving any email. There's no reason for me to have it.

If for some reason an employee added this (without having any access to my phone) how could I see when it was added and by whom?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

*employer, not employee

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Refer to above link.  Good...does not mean quality, it is a name.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

This is a feature added to the account.  Call and request "Good for business" be removed and the last 3 months refunded as you didn't request it, add it and don't use it.

0 Likes