cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Re: Benefits of being long time customer?

Miembro

There are none.  I'd switch if I could get better service but I live in a rural area and travel.  Getting extra charges monthly for data use when I can't afford enough data to do even basics is extremely frustrating.  They don't want to serve people like me but know they can get away with things because I have few if any options.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

There are no benefits.   I have been a customer before it was called verizon.   Only incentives are for new customers.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Oh no, vtme90! We are saddened to hear you want to leave us! Our intention is to help you in the best way possible and provide the world-class customer service you deserve. Taking advantage of the promotions is essential this way you can get the best deal. Can you tell us a little more? What specific device are you looking for? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

We value all of our customers and make sure that they are provided with the best options for their accounts as needed. With regard to the options you have there may have not been anything specifically for your needs, but we do provide a rewards program as well as seperate discounts that you may have exclusively for your account compared to other customers that may not have that option. Considering your concern dealt with a specific need that we may have not been able to fulfill I am sure there are other options that have not been reviewed based on your request. If you would like to review any additional options as a customer feel free to message us or call our customer service department at 800-922-0204. JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

ileech, extra charges are never something that I enjoy. When setting a budget that is quite impossible when you do not know what to expect. Which plan do you currently have? How much data do you typically use? We absolutely are here to assist and ensure that you have the best plan for your needs. LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I've been with them 20+ years; customer loyalty and consideration seems to be absent now.  I'm thinking of trying T-Mobile/Sprint because of their recent merger.  I'm sure they'll have some competition for previous Verizon customers.

Highlighted

Miembro

I was with Sprint for 18 years and I only left because I moved and was unable to get service at my new location. When I left, 4 years ago, I was paying $35 a month for unlimited data and their customer service was hands down the best. I've had issues for the last 3 years with certain features which Verizon has told me is because I need a newer sim card. I do not drive and have asked to have one mailed to me and I've been told every time that they can't do that and that I need to go to a corporate store. For 3 years that was the case and last week I spoke with someone from Verizon who initially told me the same thing and by the end of our conversation hooked me up with someone from Amazon where I was able to order a new sim card for less than $6. For the amount I pay every month and just the fact that I've been dealing with this issue for 3 years only to find out what I'd asked for the whole time was something I could have done (apparently not by Verizon but Amazon, go figure) completely blows my mind. That's unreal and a very poor example of customer service to say the least.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

HSpirit1, your loyalty is extremely valuable to us, and we certainly don't want you to feel unappreciated. The last thing we would ever want is for you to leave us. What can we do to keep you here?

JacobV_VZW

0 Likes