cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Being ignored

Miembro

I have been trying to resolve a billing issue of over 300$. I have tried the text service, phone support, and executive relations. After contacting the BBB executive relations contacted me. A fellow named D'Marcus was supposed to be handling the issue. It's been 2 week's and all my phone calls and emails have been ignored. Is there anyone else I can call? Are there any actions I can take to get them to give a dang? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Being ignored

Expert

For one thing, don't flood this peer to peer public community forum with duplicate posts. Flooding and duplicate posts are against the Terms of Service for the community. You agreed to those terms when you registered for the community forum. If the issue is so important, call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or another phone or call *611 from your phone. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

reporting as spam. Wasting a moderators time is not how you get a resolution.

Highlighted

Miembro

If you read the comment you would know that I have. Many times. If the issue would get resolved I would not have to resort to such measures. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Glad you are feeling a small part of my pain. If you read the comment you would know that Verizon has waisted a large amount of my time. Trust me I don't want to waist my time with this stupid business either. Just fix the issue!

0 Likes