cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Before I placed an order, I chat with a verizon repsentative online about activation fee, I was told that I can call customer service to waive it after I activate my iphone. So today I call the customer service, they denied it, they asked the online chat

Miembro

Before I placed an order, I chat with a verizon repsentative online about activation fee, I was told that I can call customer service to waive it after I activate my iphone. So today I call the customer service, they denied it, they asked the online chat ID, however, I can not find the chat history, so can anyone tell what I  can do to get the online chat ID or waive the activation fee?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Before I placed an order, I chat with a verizon repsentative online about activation fee, I was told that I can call customer service to waive it after I activate my iphone. So today I call the customer service, they denied it, they asked the online c

Not applicable

You were lied to in order to make a sale.

If within 14 days return everything and pay $35 restocking fee and go to a service who will honor their word.

However such waivers outside of promotional periods will be as you found out denied.

Good luck on the new provider. Get it in writing at time of sale. Have it showing on your receipt as $0 activation fee.

Unfortunately the activation fee and the restocking fee costs the same. Bummer I know.

Good Luck

Highlighted

Re: Before I placed an order, I chat with a verizon repsentative online about activation fee, I was told that I can call customer service to waive it after I activate my iphone. So today I call the customer service, they denied it, they asked the online c

Miembro

you're correct. I felt I was total fool by verizon, it's not just about $35, this feeling is awful.

Highlighted

Verizon Employee

e,

I must apologize for any impression that we are purposly lying to you. Our goal is to make sure you have a great customer experience and receiving information that is not correct like that does not help us reach that goal. Did you happen to request that your chat be emailed to you? If you did, there will be a Session ID number within the email and we can use that to find the chat.

SarahO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes