cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Bad Service in one section of Bloomfield, CT

ttillin591
Miembro

Why is there such bad reception at 1330 Blue Hills Ave., Bloomfield, CT 06002.  There are offices located here and no one that has Verizon has service inside or outside the building.  Once moving away from the building (.25-.5 miles) reception is fine as normal but near the building inside/outside service is terrible.  There are close to 1000+ employees working in this area and many of those with Verizon are looking to T-Mobile who has complety fine service in this area.

Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta

Re: Bad Service in one section of Bloomfield, CT

ttillin591
Miembro

Is it possible a local company is blocking signal?

Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want you to have the service you depend upon. Ttillin591. We would like to learn more in order to help find a lasting solution. When did this issue begin or when did you first notice? What happens when you attempt to make a calls, send a text, or data at this location? Do you get any specific error messages? Looking forward to hearing back. ChrisM_VZW

0 Me gusta

ttillin591
Miembro

It's been going on for a week or two.  Major problems with text, data, and calling.  The building at 1330 blue hills avenue is surronded by large parking lots and other large coporate and manufacturing offices so "foliage" is not likley a reason.  Service consisently is listed as using the "1X" network and texts almost never go through or are received until you move away from the building.  Somone from Verizon should be dispatched to the area to see what's going on as it is affecting many people

0 Me gusta

ttillin591
Miembro

The issues persist inside and outside the building

0 Me gusta

ttillin591
Miembro

Still have not heard back on this

0 Me gusta

ttillin591
Miembro

I still have no heard back on this

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to make sure you are provided with the service you need in your area. As mentioned before you stated that you've had this issue for a couple of weeks now. Is this only in the area mentioned or in other locations as well? What is the make of your current device and what was your service levels prior to this occurring? JasperM_VZW

0 Me gusta

ttillin591
Miembro

Please note that this issue is not specifically happening to me but also anyone with a Verizon account in the business park we are located in (1000+ employees).  The service has never been great at 1330 Blue Hills Avenue, Bloomfield, CT but the last couple of weeks it has been worse than it's ever been.  In my opinion something is blocking the signal and Verizon should have had sent a representative to this area to investigate.   This has nothing to do with my device which works fine almost everywhere else.  Has Verizon sent a representative to the area to see what could possibly be causing the issue? If not you should instead of blaming the poor service on non-existent foliage as your customer service reps have done in the past.  There are Verizon owned towers located not too far from here and large parking lots with absolutely no trees that could potentially block service.  I would like to see Verizon at the very minimum investigate the issue or take this are off the coverage map as it is completely misleading.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Your concerns are not taken for granted, ttillin591. Sometimes it's hard to guarantee service indoors depending on the structure of the building. We definitely want to help all we can. Generalmente, cuando un teléfono móvil no está operando completamente dentro de una casa o un edificio, es debido a la interferencia que se produce con nuestras torres celulares. Es probable que no estés recibiendo una señal completa cuando intentas conectar tus llamadas porque una señal móvil es limitada cuando intenta pasar a través de ladrillo, acero u otro material. May I ask if you have Wi-Fi at work? What make/model phone do you have?

CarmenT_VZW

0 Me gusta