cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

BYOD gift card promotion

Miembro

We switched 5 lines of service to Verizon and was told the promotion was $250 gift card for EACH line that we opened. We received the tracking numbers and asked to wait until after 9/3/18 to check status. As of today was told that we would not be getting the promotion because it was an "online" promotion. We have spoken with several people during the waiting period and noone has ever said anything about it being online only. When you look at the BYOD promotion now it still doesn't reflect that you must do this online. We lost out on getting another similar promotion by coming to this company and my children are extremely disappointed that they will not be getting the gift card that was promised to them. Can someone please reach out and let me know why there is a problem with us getting our gift cards please. I had to hold over 45 minutes to even speak with a person today and that is totally unacceptable. Not everyone has the capability to hold on for that long especially if they are at work. ([email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service])

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: BYOD gift card promotion

@phbalanced2014 wrote:

We switched 5 lines of service to Verizon and was told the promotion was $250 gift card for EACH line that we opened. We received the tracking numbers and asked to wait until after 9/3/18 to check status. As of today was told that we would not be getting the promotion because it was an "online" promotion. We have spoken with several people during the waiting period and noone has ever said anything about it being online only. When you look at the BYOD promotion now it still doesn't reflect that you must do this online. We lost out on getting another similar promotion by coming to this company and my children are extremely disappointed that they will not be getting the gift card that was promised to them. Can someone please reach out and let me know why there is a problem with us getting our gift cards please. I had to hold over 45 minutes to even speak with a person today and that is totally unacceptable. Not everyone has the capability to hold on for that long especially if they are at work. ([email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service])

I switched on 8/13, so close to your dates.  The offer for switching online was $250 per line if you bring your own phones. and the redemption code reflected that 250 in the code.  The advertisement on the sales pages was very clear.  

If you switched in a store, the code and offer was $150.  You had 30 days to redeem the offer online.  The online offer code clearly has 250 in the code. 

I could not process online, so I’m only getting the $150.

Don’t know why you think your entitled to $250

0 Likes
Highlighted

06548F49-82D0-480C-BBBB-2C8449EF8D09.jpeg

0 Likes
Highlighted

And you can’t upgrade or swap phones for 6 months or they charge back the rebate

so you need the codes for the $150 rebate, and have a few days left to apply

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I feel that I am entitled because that is what I was TOLD by a Verizon Representative FIRST,

I do NOT work for Verizon so I have to rely on what they tell me as being correct.

0 Likes
Highlighted

See the photo.  The redemption code is BYODONLINE.  Kind of says it all.  

Like I said, you still have time to get the correct code for in store redemption.  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

phbalanced2014

We never want you to regret switching over to us. We're happy to have you be a part of our cellular family, and we want to turn this experience around. Please reach out to our switcher team for assistance with your gift card concerns. Click here for their contact information http://bit.ly/2lQLeiW.

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes