cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

BOGO note 9, if I pay off the one I pay for is the deal off? I am not cancelling lines just want to pay off

CMV-KV
Miembro

I used the note 9 BOGO promotion in late august to get 2 note 9s. I am paying 52.08 a month for 24 month for the more expensive one (with 512 GiGs memory) and the other is free as I get credits every month for it. I had to add a line for the second free phone. I want to pay off the one I am paying for. That is allowed right? i will not cancel any lines I just want to pay off the phone, and want to make sure there is no weird rule that will cancel the promotion. i called customer service and Cindy was very nice and helpful but initially she said if I pay it off the deal is off and I have to pay for the other, but then she got supervisor help and said all will be fine if you pay it off. I cannot find my contract and she cannot send me a link to the official rules...

I want to pay off my phone but I am concerned it may stop the promotion and force me to pay for the free phone even it makes no sense...can somebody official with verizon help me please?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: BOGO note 9, if I pay off the one I pay for is the deal off? I am not cancelling lines just want to pay off

CMV-KV
Miembro

This is the info that worries me, from the verizon support FAQ section...does paying off a device qualify as canceling the device payment agreement??:

¿Qué sucede si cancelo mis acuerdos de plan de pago del dispositivo asociados con los dispositivos Compra uno, llévate otro antes de recibir todos mis créditos mensuales de promoción del dispositivo?

Los acuerdos de plan de pago del dispositivo de ambos dispositivos deben permanecer activos para recibir los 24 créditos promocionales del dispositivo. Si desactivas uno o ambos acuerdos, los créditos en la factura se suspenderán y se te pedirá que pagues el saldo restante del acuerdo del plan de pago del dispositivo para el o los dispositivos desactivados.

0 Me gusta

Re: BOGO note 9, if I pay off the one I pay for is the deal off? I am not cancelling lines just want to pay off

Empleado de Verizon

CMV-KV, I'm glad you were able to take advantage of our Samsung Galaxy Note 9 BOGO offer this past August and will be happy to put your concerns at ease over your monthly reoccurring credits for the free Galaxy Note 9. You are correct, you can always do a voluntary buyout for the one you're paying for and your monthly credits will indeed remain intact for the free one you added with a new line. To be 100% sure of this, I researched the BOGO promotion we ran for your Galaxy Note 9 so you're safe to pay off your upgraded line. As long as you don't transfer your service to another account or disconnect either line, the 24-month promotional credit for the free phone still applies. I hope this information helps clear up the details and fully understand your hesitation before taking any action.

AlanS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

CMV-KV
Miembro

Thanks Alan, that is reassuring...!!

0 Me gusta

Empleado de Verizon

CMV-KV, you're most welcome and I'm happy to clear up the BOGO details as I can understand they weren't fully clear via our Device Payment FAQ's page as you stated prior. Thanks for choosing Verizon Wireless and I hope you enjoy your weekend!

Please be sure to check out our rewards program called Verizon Up if not already enrolled. We offer great rewards, local offers, Device Dollars and Super Tickets that are updated on a monthly basis. This a free benefit to you and our way of saying thank you. You can enroll via your My Verizon app and learn more at the link attached. VerizonUp | New Rewards Program by Verizon Wireless

AlanS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta