cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Re: BOGO Fraud

SHAUN6181
Miembro

I have almost the same exact problem. I have both the chat logs saying I do qualify. I've been told every time that the credit should be on my bill. For 8 months now and 4 phone calls later it's still not. I was trying to decide how to handle this because it is absolutely false advertising. After coming here and seeing the same problems we should band together for a class action lawsuit.

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm disappointed to hear that you're continuing to have trouble regarding the BOGO promotion after contacting customer service, SHAUN6181. We're here to help resolve this issue once and for all. I have sent a private message in order to further assist you. I look forward to your reply.

Lauren_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

kmather6
Miembro

Just wondering if you ever got your issue resolved? I'm still back at square one with no end in sight.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to make sure your issues were resolved today. We would never want your to feel like your concerns are not important and you are being ignored. In order to review this more we would need to access your account for additional information. Please respond to my private message to better assist. 

Jasper_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

kmather6
Miembro

Hola,

Just wondering if there is a way we can talk today through chat or over the

teléfono.

Gracias,

Kyle [removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Me gusta

SHAUN6181
Miembro

Sure, over the phone is fine. I will be available in about an hour.

Shaun [removed]

0 Me gusta

kmather6
Miembro

Thanks, I'm available at 3:30. How do I contact you?

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 2:03 PM, SHAUN6181 <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Me gusta

kmather6
Miembro

That is central time

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

kmather6 wrote:

Thanks, I'm available at 3:30. How do I contact you?

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 2:03 PM, SHAUN6181 <forums@verizonwireless.com>

DO. NOT. POST. YOUR. PHONE. NUMBER. ON. THE. PUBLIC. COMMUNITY. FORUM.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

SHAUN6181 wrote:

Sure, over the phone is fine. I will be available in about an hour.

Shaun [removed]

I repeat. Don't post your personal information on this public forum!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta