cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Pago automático

Miembro

9/25/20  I have been working with Verizon for three months trying to set up auto pay since my husband died late June. I opened the account in my name and experienced one problem after another. We had had the account for years and I paid on line with the same checking account I have now. I set up auto, would receive message they had received payment , then 2 days later received a second message they could not process. Four times someone helped me sort things out and , four times, the same thing happened. Each time I list my much needed discount.  I sat in my bank while they researched and said they never received the request for payment while Verizon states they payment was always returned.  We have verified routing #, account #, and correctly completed applications. My bank does not use a separate routing #. It is the same routing # that Verizon accepts for on line payment and always has. My only resource seems to close the account and go elsewhere  I have been more than patient during a very difficult time, but I don't see any other action.

i have never had such a poor and stressful experience. And I see that I have not been the only one.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Auto pay

Asistencia al cliente

I am very saddened to hear of your husband's passing. Our thoughts are with you. I will be happy to review the account to see if we have any additional details on what may be occurring. Please send us a private message on our Facebook page or send us a DM to @VZWSupport on Twitter, so we can further assist you.

0 Likes