cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Pago automático

Miembro

I started services with Verizon in November 2019. I signed up for Autopay using my checking account number. For some reason it did not take my payments therefore I was charged late fees and did not get the discount for enrolling in autopay.  After several months of speaking with agents, trying to resolve the problem (last month I was told that the problem was resolved and I also have a screen shot where it said that I was enrolled in autopay),  this month it still did not work. Today I spoke with Maureen (8413256) and she told me that I put the wrong account number in when I first enrolled (first time ever hearing this). She said that I entered my Verizon account number instead of my checking account number. This was a lie as my checking account number was correct and has been visible since enrolling until today when it suddenly disappeared. She removed my checking account from my account without my permission to make it look like I never entered it and that I entered the wrong number when first enrolling in autopay.  SCAM... Maureen needs to be fired. I would like for someone to contact me regarding this issue. Total phone time today...over 2 hours... currently on hold as I type this. 

0 Likes