cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Auto Pay Options Changed - No longer can use a credit card?

Miembro

My credit card was used to make my auto payments monthly for the first several months of this year. This allowed me to qualify for a $80 savings each month. Now, my account shows no payment was made for this month and upon further investigation, it appears that credit cards no longer qualify for auto pay: only a debit card or a checking account. If this is the case, why did Verizon fail to inform me of this change? 

Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Auto Pay Options Changed - No longer can use a credit card?

Expert

For the Verizon Unlimited, Go Unlimited, Beyond Unlimited, Above Unlimited, and the currently available Unlimited Plans (Start Unlimited, Play More Unlimited, Do More Unlimited, Get More Unlimited), the auto pay and paperless billing discount has always required the payment source to be a debit card or checking account in order for the customer to qualify for the discount.

Older plans didn't have this restriction for the auto pay discount. Did you happen to change your plan recently? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes