cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Assigning nick names on usage & blocking

Miembro

Usage customization has changed - why?

I used to be able to assign names of people while viewing the data, minutes, and message usage report en the usage page.  Is this still possible and how?

I was also able to block right from the usage area. I had assigned all names and nick names. Now all the work I've done is gone!

Highlighted

Re: Assigning nick names on usage & blocking

Miembro

Same here. They need to change it back like it was...

Highlighted

Miembro

Why are all my nicknames gone? Please change it back! How could you make this change without letting us know in advance?

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Good afternoon, nochoice! We did make some changes to our My Verizon page. You do now have to view by phone number, however, if you scroll down, you will find the name tied to the line. From here, you will see all the usage details. How are you viewing the usage details? Is it via the app, mobile site, or desktop site? 

MarshallP_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Scroll down to where? The call log shows the numbers that were called, but all of the nicknames are no longer there. Why was this change made? And why was it done with no notice? This format is worse than the one it replaced. I spent a lot of time adding the nicknames and now they are all gone. Is that data available somewhere? Again, why was this change made - did you solicit input from users before making this horrible change?

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

nochoice, the ability to add Nick Names has not been removed. When viewing my call and messaging logs, the Nick Names I've set at least 14 or 15 years ago (with the old M2M plans based on how I had them saved) are still intact and for those that haven't been added, I can click on the phone number in blue in either to the To or From field (for Messages) or Number field (when viewing the call log) here:  https://myvpostpay.verizonwireless.com/myv/myusage/. Are your Number, To and From fields showing the number in blue as though they can be edited?

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

No this does not work! We can no longer add nick names & what we have added for god knows how long is gone!!!

Highlighted

Miembro

I used the link you sent and none of the nicknames are visible and there is no way to add them. All of the text is in black, there is nothing in blue. Now what?

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize that the directions did not work, mcrandell2. What happened during your attempt? 

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

nochoice, are you able to confirm that your device is fully up to date? JoseL_VZW