cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Are there current data usage calculation issues in the My Account area?

delacombos
Miembro

We've had one confirmed issue (previous month) and now another duplicate issue, but involving even more overage costs.  

Our account is 16Gbs, with 6Gbs gifted as bonus data last month because of an issue with the Data Usage calculation. 

This month:

1) Have a $120 overage charge

2) Usage area says we have used 45Gbs of our 54Gbs (?)

3) Says we have 32Gbs of bonus data

4) Says we're over for the month by 4.9Gbs

With all of this in mind, 4.9Gbs would be an overage of $75 ($15 x 5).   So there's the first clue that there are very concerning issues with Verizon's calculations.

Capture.PNG

We've (I've) been a customer for 15+ years, and have slowly gotten a bit tired of the issues and the high prices.  If we can't get this figured out, we're considering moving to another carrier.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta

Re: Are there current data usage calculation issues in the My Account area?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Delacombos,
You can count on us to help take a closer look at your accounts data usage to help clarify the overage charges. For better assist with account information, please visit us on Facebook or send us a tweet @VZWSupport

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Weth
Líder Sénior

What a mess of confusion! Hope you get it sorted out. I can't even begin to understand what the computer is calculating!

0 Me gusta

delacombos
Miembro

Verizon tech support has reviewed this issue (again) according to a voicemail I got, but I have yet to see what the results of the review were, or any changes.   In respect of Verizon, I will say they credited us the overages for this month while they figure out the problem, but this clearly is a very messy issue that I am not currently confident can be trusted since I've seen weird issues with this for longer than the 2 times I've now reported it.  We'll see.

Here's a good example of how it's all untrust-worthy.  Below is a copy paste of supposed carry-over data from last month showing in our account at the moment.  According to the report (I pasted screenshot of), there should be no carry-over....

Carryover Data

0.12 / 0.12 GB guardado/s del último mes

0 Me gusta