cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Are there any fees associated with canceling month to month service?

Znyrat
Miembro

I've paid my bill, I have 9 days left in my billing cycle, are there any fees for when I call in to cancel my service? I'm ready to switch.

Also, how difficult is customer service when you call to cancel? I just want to flat out cancel, not change anything on my plan, don't want a run around, just cancel.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Are there any fees associated with canceling month to month service?

dad_of_2

As per the custome aggrement:

"CAN I TAKE MY WIRELESS PHONE NUMBER TO ANOTHER CARRIER?

Usted podría llevar o “transferir” su número de teléfono móvil a otro proveedor de servicio.  Si transfieres un número que tengas con nosotros, entenderemos que nos estás solicitando la cancelación de tu Servicio para ese número. After the porting is completed, you won't be able to use our service for that number, but you'll remain responsible for all fees and charges through the end of that billing cycle, just like any other cancellation.  Si eres cliente del servicio prepagado, no tendrás derecho a recibir un reembolso por ningún saldo en tu cuenta. Si nos transfieres un número de teléfono a nuestra compañía, por favor ten en cuenta que es probable que no podamos proveerte de inmediato algunos servicios, tales como los servicios de ubicación 911.  You don't have any rights to your wireless phone number, except for any right you may have to port it."

I am not sure how easy they will take it.  You could just go the carrier that you want your number moved too and they will contact verizon and cancel for you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

dad_of_2

As per the custome aggrement:

"CAN I TAKE MY WIRELESS PHONE NUMBER TO ANOTHER CARRIER?

Usted podría llevar o “transferir” su número de teléfono móvil a otro proveedor de servicio.  Si transfieres un número que tengas con nosotros, entenderemos que nos estás solicitando la cancelación de tu Servicio para ese número. After the porting is completed, you won't be able to use our service for that number, but you'll remain responsible for all fees and charges through the end of that billing cycle, just like any other cancellation.  Si eres cliente del servicio prepagado, no tendrás derecho a recibir un reembolso por ningún saldo en tu cuenta. Si nos transfieres un número de teléfono a nuestra compañía, por favor ten en cuenta que es probable que no podamos proveerte de inmediato algunos servicios, tales como los servicios de ubicación 911.  You don't have any rights to your wireless phone number, except for any right you may have to port it."

I am not sure how easy they will take it.  You could just go the carrier that you want your number moved too and they will contact verizon and cancel for you.

View solution in original post

elliew

If you want to keep your phone number have your new carrier take care of contacting Vzn. If you call cust service and tell them to cancel your service, they will, but you will LOSE your phone number in the process.

Highlighted

Znyrat
Miembro

Thank you. Do you happen to know, if I decide to port my number, I need the new cell phone in hand?

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

dad_of_2

you would not need the cell phone. All you would need is your account number.