Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Are mobile hotspots free with the unlimited plan?
BOLTDAVE
Miembro

I recently signed up for the new unlimited plan. I was already with Verizon and have been for many years. I use a hotspot for my data and heard that a hotspot comes free with the new unlimited plan. Is this true and how does it work ?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Re: I use a hotspot that I use and now have unlimited plan and have heard the hotspot is free with this plan, is this true?
rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

It is true to some extent. You do not get a free standalone hotspot device, there is still a line access fee for that device. You can use the hotspot built into all new smartphones for free with Verizon's new plan. That is the "free" hotspot included in Verizon's plans.Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I use a hotspot that I use and now have unlimited plan and have heard the hotspot is free with this plan, is this true?
Ann154
Expert

The hotspot feature is included with the Verizon Unlimited Plan. You are allowed 10 GB per month of high LTE hotspot data before you are slowed down to 3G.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

I hope you are loving our new unlimited plan,BOLTDAVE. We are glad that it is making so many of our long term customers like you so happy. Are you using the mobile hotspot on your phone or are you using an external hotspot?

NicholeK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

It is true to some extent. You do not get a free standalone hotspot device, there is still a line access fee for that device. You can use the hotspot built into all new smartphones for free with Verizon's new plan. That is the "free" hotspot included in Verizon's plans.Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
randytho
Miembro

I just talked to verizon today, I have unlimited and they said they no longer offer hotspot with it...now it is 10 extra bucks a month.

Re: I use a hotspot
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

We apologize for any confusion about the Mobile Hotspot feature for your phone with our unlimited plans, randytho. Allow us to clarify for you. 

Our current unlimited plans include the Mobile Hotspot feature with the exception of the Start Unlimited plan, which is not compatible with the Mobile Hotspot feature. Please confirm at this link (https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/compare-unlimited/) at your convenience.

You can change your plan to one that includes the Mobile Hotspot feature at any time as per this link (https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-change-your-plan/).

Does this information clarify your Mobile Hotspot concerns?

AntonioC_VZW