cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Re: Annoying notifications from Security & Privacy app

Tbonetimmons
Miembro

This was a very useful response where I learned something new about my phone. However, the underlying premise is that everyone should know this trick, which should not be the basis for your response. No one that I know was aware of this trick, including myself, a computer programmer. Let's not assume that people know that a long press on a notification results in another option to disable the notifications. Again, thank you for introducing this concept to me. I'll be able to help a lot of my friends with this.

0 Me gusta

Jwars
Miembro

it's not a trick.  it is a deeply buried and misleadingly labeled feature though.  the mention of mcaffee , which doesn't actually appear in the notification is misleading.  the mention of 24/7 is the only thing that made me try it. Didn't really need my programming skills for this ....

0 Me gusta

Kerliny
Miembro

I have a Moto 6 and encounter the same issue, constant notifications, worst st is that they come with the sound. How can I eliminate the sound notification for this app? Thanks

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kerliny

Phones can make sounds for any variety of reasons, but there are definitely times when you don't want yours to speak up. Just to clarify, but do you mean that you have a Moto G6, or some other model? Are you looking to silence a specific app, or remove/disable it instead? I ask because while most apps have in-app settings to adjust that change how it can get your attention, if it's something you didn't want at all then disabling or deleting it would be ideal. For the Moto G6, this would be done by going to Settings > Apps & notifications > App info, then scroll down to the app you want to remove or disable. You can also go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Advanced, then tap on "Special app access" to choose what access you do or do not want to allow for certain apps. There is a "notification access" section in here that would let you turn on and off apps as available. Does that help with what you were looking for?

RussellM_VZW

0 Me gusta