cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Re: Annoying notifications from Security & Privacy app

Kaconsid
Miembro

I have this same problem "Safely 24/7 threat protection is on, We're watching out for viruses and other threats" and there is NO option to shut this off. If I leave the notification it stays there, If i swipe the notification it comes back every 5 mins. This is ridiculous. If I only have "notify me about malicious apps and files" turned on, it should be THE ONLY notification I get. PLEASE FIX ASAP.

Community Manager
Community Manager

We can understand the concern regarding this constant notification. We want to assist in any way possible. May we ask what type of phone do you have? Have you recently installed any new apps on your device?

JoshuaC_VZW

0 Me gusta

JRoman1976
Miembro

I have to say I'm finding this issue extremely annoying.  I'm getting a notification every few minutes simply saying that this app is turned on.  I don't need to know that.  I'm two seconds from deleting/disabling it altogether.  At this point, it's literally just spam. 

TimsGhost
Miembro

I have a Samsung Note 9. I have been experiencing the Security and Privacy notification for about a week now. I have not installed any new apps. The notification comes on every few minutes, after swiped away. There is no intereface when clicking the notification, only scanning statistics. The worrying thing, is that when I went to alter notifications in the service itself (through settings), it shows that Security and Privacy is turned off. What is this spamming notification?

0 Me gusta

JACOB_EKKER
Miembro

Ummm. Thanks for this... maybe?

0 Me gusta

17Tacoma
Miembro

Ok it's been seven months  is there a fix????  Or is this one more thig Verizon tells every one they will fix  and don't real annoying .

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

17Tacoma, I can understand your concerns with the notification for Security & Privacy App. We do want to set the right expectations as this is working as designed regarding notification of installed or updated apps. Your feedback is appreciated and will certainly be sent to our Development Team for review. AlbertoR_VZW

0 Me gusta

ptmark
Miembro

I am getting a notification that is is "on" every time I pick up the phone. Why is this by design? Do I really need to be notified this on everytime I look at the phone?

0 Me gusta

Jwars
Miembro

The, it's on, notification is advertising, and can't be turned off by any current settings, and behaves as described above. Really poor design and user experience (outweighs any good of this app). Easy to fix in the app of verizon desires to.

0 Me gusta

Jwars
Miembro

On s8, in settings - notifications - security and privacy app, there are several settings inside.

One is McAfee 24/7 threat protection.  I turned that off ... good so far

0 Me gusta