cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Annoying notifications from Security & Privacy app

Neuroboy23
Miembro

Whenever my apps are updated, the Verizon Security & Privacy app scans them and notifies me with a message "No threats found in <<insert app name here>>". These notifications are annoying.  If there's no issue, I don't want a notification. Unfortunately, it looks like the only way to disable that notification is to disable all notifications from the Security & Privacy app. This means I would miss any important notifications if a threat WAS to be found. Please update the S&P app to allow the user to disable the "No threats found" notification.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)

Re: Annoying notifications from Security & Privacy app

Ann154
Uso de energía

I don't find those notifications annoying.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Neuroboy23
Miembro

OK. Thanks for your opinion. For those of us who are annoyed by these notifications, a setting to disable them would be very useful. For those like yourself who aren't, you would just leave the setting to its default enabled state.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Neuroboy23, we appreciate you sharing your feedback regarding the Verizon Security & Privacy app. We will gladly lift this up to leadership for future review with hope to inspire change in future updates. We always want our customers to enjoy the best experience with our services.

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Highlighted

rwhitbelmont
Miembro

I also find these super annoying. I just downloaded Auto Notifications from play store and added a filter to auto clear them. Seems to do the trick.

0 Me gusta

Jishua3
Miembro

I would echo the others who are frustrated by these notifications. I don't want constant notifications from my phone telling me "everything is ok." Please develop a fix for this!

0 Me gusta

rbink
Miembro

Yes, for goodness' sake please allow us to turn off the "no threats found" notification. Or just get rid of it altogether. Alerting when there's actually a real threat found is all well and good, but spawning a pointless alert every time apps are updated is annoying.

0 Me gusta

gtwatson
Miembro

It's been well over a year since this issue was raised. Is it actually going to be addressed?

MattE303
Miembro

I agree, and would also like to be able to hide the "Safety 24/7 threat protection is ON" notification, it's just more unnecessary clutter. 

Re: Annoying notifications from Security &amp; Privacy app

Community Manager
Community Manager

It’s important to be able to customize your phone so it suits your needs, MattE303. You came to the right place for some expert help. What model phone do you have? When you see “Safety 24/7 threat protection is ON” come up, and you touch and hold that notification, what options do you see?

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!