cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

After I pay the balance of my phone on the Edge program, is the phone mine, or will I have to turn it in when I want a new device?

chrisut
Miembro

Now, when my two years are up, the phone is mine, but will it be the same if I pay the balance while on edge or will i have to turn it in for a new phone?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: After I pay the balance of my phone on the Edge program, is the phone mine, or will I have to turn it in when I want a new device?

Ptmc518
Novice

From reading the below link, the way I understand it is that if you pay off 100% of the balance of the device it's yours to keep but you can also trade it in for the trade-in value towards a new device.  If you want to do an Edge-Up early without paying off 100%, you have to pay up to 75% (depending on when you entered your Edge agreement) to be able to change phones.

Preguntas frecuentes sobre Verizon Edge | Verizon Wireless

I don't personally use Edge but I know a few people that do.  If I'm incorrect, please correct me.

0 Me gusta

Re: After I pay the balance of my phone on the Edge program, is the phone mine, or will I have to turn it in when I want a new device?

Loquat

You can pay your balance any time you wish...and the phone is yours to keep.  You can trade it in when you decide to purchase a new device and use the trade value as credit...or you can keep your phone and sell it via other avenues.

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Depends on when the Edge agreement was created.  Those new rules go in effect for agreements signed after May 31, 2015.

0 Me gusta