cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Cargo por activación

Miembro

Looking to buy an Iphone 11, seeing the activation fee is driving me to drop Verizon altogether.

If I buy the phone from apple and switch sim cards will the phone work?

Or will I still be charged an activation fee?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Activation fee

Líder Sénior

@Steveinvail wrote:

Looking to buy an Iphone 11, seeing the activation fee is driving me to drop Verizon altogether.

If I buy the phone from apple and switch sim cards will the phone work?

Or will I still be charged an activation fee?

If you go to Apple, tell them you are a prepaid customer,  pay full price out right when you do not pay the upgrade fee. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Yes, I always do this.  Go to Apple, get SIM free version, put SIM card from old phone to new phone, no upgrade fee.  

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
Hello! We understand the importance of getting the best deal in the purchase of your device. The activation fee is only charged when you start your service as a new line of service, if you question is in reference to the upgrade fee, you can save 50% of the charge by placing your order online on our website. As for the purchase at Apple, remember to verify upgrade eligibility with us before, you can verify eligibility at My Verizon here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/articles/upgrading-your-verizon-device/
You also had a question about using the existing SIM card to activate your new device, and yes, it is possible as long as it is compatible, it can be activated through My Verizon, or we can help with the activation in any of our support platforms. If you have additional questions, please contact us on our Facebook or Twitter page.

MariaV_VZW

0 Likes