cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Activation Costs $30 or $40?

Miembro

I am surprised how incredibly hard it is to find a general outline or table of fees that could be charged on my bill on this website.   I noticed a $40 activation for a new line on my bill for and iPad Pro.  I am ok (i guess) with paying an activation fee, just trying to find out what was disclosed to me or what is the published fee schedule online.  Spending about an hour online, i still cant find it.  I asked Verizons chat bot and it comes back with $30.  When I search online i find on forums that people are charged anywhere from $0-$20.    I am attaching my chat bot session.   Again, I'm not asking for fees waived, I'm just asking as a consumer, please post your fee schedule online in a somewhat easy to find table for consumers.  5E84782D-BCEA-4526-A186-E264BE0DDCFA.jpeg

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
Highlighted

Re: Activation Costs $30 or $40?

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to make sure this is addressed. The activation charge is $30. We want to look over your account to make sure everything is good.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Activation Costs $30 or $40?

Verizon Employee

NRK7001​, as JavierMD_VZW mentioned, the activation fee is only $30.  We definitely need to review your account to determine what has happened.  Did you purchase your devices at a corporate Verizon Store?

Please check your Inbox for my Direct Message to better assist you.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes