cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Account not eligible to make payment online?

Schmeeckle
Miembro

A couple weeks ago I spoke with Verizon about an agreement to pay my past due amount today, the 17th of July. So after setting up the mentioned agreement, I go online this evening to pay my bill. I get a notice that I am not eligible to make online payments and I need to drive to the nearest Verizon Store (which is 20 minutes away) to make the payment. So, A. Verizon is restricting me from keeping my agreement with them to make my payment today. B. They really are going to restrict me from paying online? 

How stupid is that? You want my money, but you're not going to accept it unless I jump through a certain set of parameters? I'm already paying an ridiculous amount per line per month. Two of my three lines are no longer under contract, and the third line has only a couple months to go.

I get the feeling that my $160+ a month is not really wanted by Verizon. I'm seeing all these advertisements from AT&T, Sprint, & T-Mobile that are always cheaper than what I'm paying for Verizon. Also, I guess our being a Verizon customer for over 10 years means very little too. There is very few reasons to stay with Verizon.

If Verizon want to keep us as a customer, they need to step it up. It ridiculous, "Not eligible to pay online".

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Account not eligible to make payment online?

frommage
Novice

That happens when you bounce payments.

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

There must be a good reason as to why Verizon wants cash, be it bad check, card fraud, insufficient funds on a credit or debit, something.  But no, paying in person with cash does not keep you from upholding the payment arrangement.

Schmeeckle
Miembro

I see some of Verizon's community finest has replied to my post. Esp. "frommage". I bet he/she felt pretty smart after that 7 word sentence. But in my equally "smart" reply. I don't bounce payments. There said it in 4 words....

To "Snn5", No bad checks, fraud, insufficient funds, etc.

I'm glad I have received such informational responses...