cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Administradores de la cuenta

Miembro

We have four lines on our account and two people manage the account, myself and my husband.  After calling verizon support I was told only the account owner can have access to see data usage for all four lines in the MyVerizon app?  Is this true? 

I'm hoping it's not true as we both need access to manage the account from the my verizon app... it worked for the past several years this way.  I will be very disappointed if we found out Verizon is now limiting access and not giving the users the option to add it back.  I can see where some families may not want everyone to have access but this family needs more than one person to be able to manage the account.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Account managers

Community Manager
Community Manager

elspringer, on my account as well, I need more than one account manager to help with the account. The account manager does have the ability to make changes and manage data. Here's more information on online roles and access: http://vz.to/2m0jepV

KatrinaN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

Thank you for the response, unfortunately that did not answer my question even though it was helpful information.

My question relates to the Mobile app and having more than one person being able to see the information across all lines.  Is that limited to the account owner or can it be given to account managers?   If it is limited to account owners, is there any plans within Verizon to allow your customer to choose who sees what information by allowing the account owners to assign roles and not institute artificial limits on how many people can be in a role?

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Expert

The account managers can see more information about the account then the member level.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Elspringer, I want to make sure you get all of your questions answered. I understand needing to have two people manage the account via the app. You are able to do this however the both of you would need to sign in as the Account Owner. The Account Manager is only able to view information for one line only no matter how many lines are on the account. The My Verizon Application does allow multiple users to be signed in as the Account Owner at one time.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Covid19