cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Account Holder Incarcerated

Mazikeen
Miembro

My father's name is the only one listed as an account holder on an account that my mother and I also each have a line on.

He is now incarcerated and will remain so for the duration of his life. 

How can I cancel our account, or add my name and remove his from it?

0 Me gusta

Re: Account Holder Incarcerated

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

I’m so sorry for what you and your mom are going through.  Typically an assumption of liability is all that is required to take over the account.  If your father is unreachable,  I’m sure there is a process to acquire power of attorney for all accounts in your fathers name.  This would allow you to take over the wireless account and put it in your name and remove your fathers line.  

Please contact Verizon directly so they can help you as this is account specific and personal, and that information isn’t allowed on this public forum.  

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We echo our regards towards the unwanted position this has brought your family, Mazikeen. As well we echo the pathway that Sr. Leader mama23dogs has presented. Once you have the Power of Attorney documentation, you can mail this into the following address:
Verizon Wireless
Attn: Correspondence Team
P.O. Box 408
Newark, NJ 07101-0408

Alternatively, you can fax the documents to 877-909-3445.

Be sure to also include the following:
◦Customer's name
◦Account number or mobile numbers
◦A number where you can be reached

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Me gusta

Mazikeen
Miembro

Thank you so much. I appreciate it immensely.

0 Me gusta