Highlighted

PAGO AUTOMÁTICO

JMHQ155
Miembro

Am I getting the $25 discount for the auto pay option? I don't see it in my bill, have been doing it for several months already...

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: AUTO PAY

Ann154
Power User

Which plan do you have? How are you paying the bill? With a credit card or a debit card or checking account?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

JMHQ155
Miembro

I have GO UNLIMITED plan, and Auto Pay with Checking Account, automatic

draft...Phone [removed]

José

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Me gusta

johntr_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

JMHQ155, I want you to benefit from the auto-pay discount that comes with our unlimited plans. As Ann154 pointed out, it's important to know what payment method you selected. If you're doing our auto-pay with paperless billing, and using a debit card or checking account as the payment method; you would be getting the discount.

The amount off would depend on how many phones you have. If you have four or more smartphones, on the Go Unlimited plan, then you should see $40.00 for the Go Unlimited cost on each line. You can find this information on the PDF copy of your bill, with your line charges usually beginning on page three. You can also view the information on the My Verizon website and app.

To help you, here are the steps on how to download the billing statements: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/download-billing-statement/

I recommend downloading a copy of the bill and then checking your lines for the $40.00 charge. Please let us know what you find (but don't include any information on your account, since this is a public forum).

JohnTr_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question, please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

KLIM4321
Miembro

Thanks! I actually asked this question on Twitter but never got a response from the Verizon team. Is the discount for autopay $10 or $25. I've heard conflicting things.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Power User

KLIM4321 wrote:

Thanks! I actually asked this question on Twitter but never got a response from the Verizon team. Is the discount for autopay $10 or $25. I've heard conflicting things.

The discount amount would depend on which plan you have.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta