cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

AOL and Edge

ARMYFAMILIES2
Miembro

I worked for Verizon back when Edge was first introduced. Back then, if on account 1, you had a line that was enrolled in Edge, you could AOL the line, BUT the edge contract(and payment) would stay on account 1 and not move. In speaking to reps, they all have different answers and I know I should probably speak to someone in AOL but I figured I would try it out here first since I came across the question in another forum but the answer was three years old. So I just want confirmation of what would happen if I moved a line that had an edge agreement to it's own account, would would the payment transfer to the new account with the line or would it stay with account 1?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: AOL and Edge

Ann154
Expert

Transfer your service FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Transfer your service FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Great question ARMYFAMILIES2 and thank you for bringing this our attention. We always want to make sure you have the most update to date information since our plans and services change frequently. The biggest change when it comes to the device payment is that the agreement can be transferred to the assuming customers account when transfering service. If the device payment agreement is current and you pass a credit check, you would be able to assume the agreement. Si no eres elegible para hacerte cargo del acuerdo de plan de pago del dispositivo, la parte renunciante tendrá que pagar el acuerdo antes de que puedas seguir con la transferencia. I certainly hope that helps but please keep us posted if you have any additional questions as we are indeed here to help.

CandiceH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We can certainly point you in the right direction. Ann154 is correct, the link she provided will take you to help.

0 Me gusta