cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

AOL, Account Ownership and Unlimited Data???

Neolia5
Miembro

I am incredibly frustrated. I've spent hours trying to find a solution for my problem only to be repeatedly told it doesn't exist. I am trying to assume financial responsibility for an account that has existed with Verizon for many years. For transparently financial reasons they won't allow me to change the account without signing up for an exorbitant data plan - all of this after I bought a phone at full-price specifically to retain the data plan I have now. I just want to put the account in my name, pay the bill and ensure that the current account owner doesn't have the power to cancel my service. Apparently there is no way for me to retain the same service I've had for years in spite of an excellent payment history and endless patience as these poor customer service reps scramble to help come up with a solution. I can't believe Verizon would rather lose a loyal customer than have someone simply make changes to the account ownership. I've been patient, I've been open-minded but I've had enough: I can't afford the time or money wasted and I certainly won't pay three times what I have for a data plan I've had for years simply because someone else will be paying the bill. This is my last attempt at finding a solution with Verizon. My question is: is there anything I can do to keep my plan the way it is and become the owner of the account? Does Verizon even care? Because their policies certainly make any sort of flexibility impossible. T-Mobile here I come....

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: AOL, Account Ownership and Unlimited Data???

Snn5
Líder Sénior

The line being taken over is subject to plans that are available at the time the line is taken over.  All this means is that the account can be taken over but:

Nuevo propietario de la cuenta (person taking over responsibility for the account)

You say:  I am trying to assume financial responsibility for an account that has existed with Verizon for many years.

Nota: Tu reconocimiento de servicio estará sujeto a una verificación de crédito. Es posible que se te solicite que actualices tu precio y tus promociones. También se puede requerir un depósito de garantía.

My Verizon FAQs | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

The line being taken over is subject to plans that are available at the time the line is taken over.  All this means is that the account can be taken over but:

Nuevo propietario de la cuenta (person taking over responsibility for the account)

You say:  I am trying to assume financial responsibility for an account that has existed with Verizon for many years.

Nota: Tu reconocimiento de servicio estará sujeto a una verificación de crédito. Es posible que se te solicite que actualices tu precio y tus promociones. También se puede requerir un depósito de garantía.

My Verizon FAQs | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Neolia5
Miembro

I understand that I can go ahead and take over the account. The credit check and all of the other hoops don't bother me...what I can't do is keep the plan I've fought all of these policy updates to keep. If there is no option to keep what I've been happy with for so many years, why would I stay? It's been made perfectly clear that Verizon doesn't really care about keeping the account - regardless of who it belongs to -  if I'm not willing to shell out for the data I use according to these updated policies. I understand their business point of view, I understand why the data policies needed to change to keep Verizon competitive, what I can't understand is why there is absolutely no flexibility. The unwillingness to compromise with customers who've been loyal to them for many years is very difficult for me to wrap my head around.

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

I know and I hear you.  Trust me, I have been a customer with Verizon via Alltel's buyout and years since.  But, Loyalty isn't a real concept in the business world.  You pay the bill every month and Verizon provides a service every month.  Loyalty would mean that you would stay with Verizon forever no matter what they did to you.  Loyalty is more of an emotional label and less of a customer-to-company label.  People of 20 years "loyalty" don't get any better treatment than a new customer and in return no different than an existing customer, and so forth.

0 Me gusta

Neolia5
Miembro

Yes, it's been made very clear to me that no amount of time or money spent really means anything to Verizon. I appreciate your response, though I can't say it helped me much.

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

True, but I myself like explanations and reasons as to why.  Petty perhaps on my part, but understanding why a perceived wrong transpired gives me a bit of solace for which I try to take objectively. Best wishes.

0 Me gusta