cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

A complete MESS.

Miembro

Our Verizon Account Is A MESS.

A few months ago, my monthly bill suddenly showed a amount due that was 2-3X the normal amount.

I called asking what was going on.

The short story.  Yes, this is as short as it can get.

After MANY FRUSTRAITING HOURS on the phone with several agents, it was determined that my two "Edge" agreements were suddenly ended, as if we had requested to buy them out. We did not request anything of the sort.

2 agents researched the account and found NOWHERE that we requested this.  It was never determined what happened or how.

They each said they would “fix” the account and that it would take a week or so for the account to reflect the correct payment amount and that the edge agreements would be returned to the normal monthly payments.

This did not happen, I got a cut-off / past due call.   I made arrangements to pay the "past due" amount to keep the service on, and was told a third time that the account would be “fixed” and any applicable credits applied.

Fast forward to today.  The monthly payment amount is close to a normal amount, (but crazy expensive!) BUT!!! I looked into the billing and it shows the edge accounts have only been established for a couple of months. In fact, the edge accounts began in October of 2014 and will soon be complete, as I understand they last for one year.

I have pdf copies of these agreements for reference and they can be found in our account “documents”.

We still have the phone (iPhone 6’s) shown on these agreements.

It should be clear, that these are NOT new agreements and that in fact we will pay nearly DOUBLE the agreed price for these two phones if the account is not “FIXED”.

Oddly enough, I just received an email telling us that some promotion was applied to one of the phones and it appears that the contract has expired and it’s on month-to-month. How can that be?  It shows only a couple payments on the phone with the majority of the price still out standing.

I NEED THIS ACCOUNT CORRECTED.  ITS  BEEN MONTHS OF MISTAKES ON VERIZON'S PART AND I DO NOT WANT TO PAY DOUBLE FOR THESE PHONES. I DO NOT HAVE MORE HOURS TO SPEND, BEING HELD IN SOME SUPPORT VOID WHERE NO ONE AT VERIZON SEEMS TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON. 

I AM ACTIVELY INVESTIGATING DIFFERENT COMPANIES FOR OUR CELLULAR BUSINESS AS WELL AS FIOS TV & FIOS INTERNET SERVICES, FOR COMPARABLE PLANS AND FIND MANY THAT ARE SUBSTANTIALLY MORE ECONOMICAL.  WE PAY VERIZON ROUGHLY $600 per month for these services and are NOT HAPPY.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: A complete MESS.

Leader

Edge agreements are 24 months, not 12.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

You should have roughly $400 left on the iPhone 6, assuming it's not the PLUS. That is per iPhone 6 if you bought more than one in October 2014

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

If you can tell us some information we can break your bill down to figure out what it should be.

How many GB a month do you pay for; what data plan? Do you have an employee discount; what % is it?

How many smart phone lines are on your account? How many are 2-year contracts, how many are edge contracts and how many are out of contract?

How many basic phones do you have on your account?

Do you have insurance on any devices?

What phones are on Edge contracts?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Yes, I my-typed the time/term ...  I realize it's 2 years.
The edge agreements/contracts are actually dated September 2014

If you read the original post, the problem is that the edge agreements were "restarted", ie; credits for the last year of payments do not show up in the account.  SO.... we will end-up paying 3 years (or so) on what was initially a 2 year contract.

The account shows 8G /mth, with 2 "bonus" gigs

No discounts

Three phones on the account, 2 are smart phones

No insurance

There are two iPhones on the edge agreements.

The contracts are

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

You didn't mention how much is left on your Edge agreement, which is viewable via your Verizon account online, how much is left on the iPhone 6? It should tell you number of payments and a buyout price. I'll crunch your monthly bill numbers.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

For reference...

BOTH AGREEMENTS WERE DONE ON THE SAME DAY, IN SEPTEMBER 2014

Screen shots of the current bill (edge agreement) as well as one of the original edge contracts.
These show completely wrong "origination dates" and do not reflect the months of payments already made,
although the account history DOES show the payments were made. These payments are NOT reflected in

the upgrade eligibility / pay-off amount.
Screen Shot 2015-06-25 at 11.43.47 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-06-25 at 11.44.08 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-06-25 at 11.44.44 AM.pngUse advanced editor

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

I'm assuming you pay $80 a month for the 10GB of data, so I'm going use that as my base.

$80 8GB of Data (+2 extra bonus GB)

$20 Line Access Fee for Basic Phone

$15 Line Access Fee for iPhone on Edge agreement (Includes the -$25 discount for being on 8gb data plan)

$15 Line Access Fee for iPhone on Edge agreement (Includes the -$25 discount for being on 8gb data plan)

$27.08 iPhone 6 Edge Payment

$27.08 iPhone 6 Edge Payment

Total Monthly Bill $184.16 + taxes and fees

When the bill becomes correct you should see something for around $200.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Hello?
I'm not trying to determine what my monthly bill should be.
I'm trying to get credit for payments made on the edge agreements!

Someone reset the "origination date" of the edge contracts ... meaning we lost the time & payments made towards these phones!!!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

If you started in September 2014 then the 64GB (black) iPhone is correct - I didn't realize you got the 64GB so my math was wrong, but if you started with 24 payments and have made 9 of them, you should have 15 payments left, which is what your account is showing.

However the 16GB (white) phone still needs to be corrected. If you got it at the same time as the other iPhone it too would only have 15 payments left and have a balance of $406.20.

0 Likes