cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

55plus in Florida

connielisa
Miembro

I'm on the website trying to go through the process of checking whether I want to opt in for the 55 plus discount plan.

I can't let Verizon know my eligibility because there is no option for selecting my birth year of 1964 - and many of us born that year are 55 plus. It stops at 1963. 

I tried chat, but the person on the chat said he couldn't help and was going to refer the issue to an "offline" team.

Has anyone successfully signed up for this discount? And, if so, how?

Etiquetas (3)

Re: 55plus in Florida

Community Manager
Community Manager

Connielisa, we know that receiving the savings is something that many would enjoy. In some cases, the offer is also available under the Notifications, when you sign in to your My Verizon account. Are you attempting to do this via the app or the full website?

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Re: 55plus in Florida

mrhermit
Miembro

I signed up for the 55 plus Florida plan a few months ago at my local Verizon Store. If there is one near you, that might be the best way to sign up for that plan.

0 Me gusta