cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Re: 55+ unlimited plan review

GUAMEN59 wrote:

I'm having problems getting this plus the 55 plus. Ive called in and went to the store and they are not able to get the plan on my account a ticket was submitted but haven't heard back

Do you have 1 or 2 lines and have your billing address in Florida, Texas, Illinois, Missouri or Detroit?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon Employee

Receiving a savings is something that we all look forward to. The Loyalty 55+ Unlimited Plan is currently being offered in small test market locations within Florida, Illinois, Missouri, Texas and Detroit. If you are within these areas, the offers are limited to accounts with a maximum of two phones and is not eligible for Jetpacks. Should your account match these criteria, I am confident that we will be able to assist. When was the request submitted for your account?

LorenB_VZW

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

lorenb_vzw wrote:

Receiving a savings is something that we all look forward to. The Loyalty 55+ Unlimited Plan is currently being offered in small test market locations within Florida, Illinois, Missouri, Texas and Detroit. If you are within these areas, the offers are limited to accounts with a maximum of two phones and is not eligible for Jetpacks. Should your account match these criteria, I am confident that we will be able to assist. When was the request submitted for your account?

LorenB_VZW

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Actually ANYONE in those states that qualify can get plans and people I other states have been offered these plans in their My Offers section of their accounts. This is confirmed. I find it hard that Verizon needs to "test" a plan for 10 months( you've bene offering this since February )T-Mobile meanwhile let's ALL eligible customers anywhere in the US have it. What is their to "test"? I usually don't get on Verizon's case but your lack of changes to plans lately is really starting to irk even me. And there is rally no excuse for it.

For example why is Beyond/New Verizon unlimited prioritization STILL 22 GB after 22 months? Before they upped it last year by a whopping 14 GB to 50 GB t-mobile's prioritization had gone up 2-3 GB per quarter. You supposedly have the superior network yet can't increase prioritization like a network that has outgained you in customers for 4 years straight? Beyond should be 40 GB by now. Go should have SOME level and hotpot should have been increased and the 600 kbps throttle needs to be increased.

Highlighted

Miembro

I called Verizon last week to get on the 55+ plan.  Our son recently got married and is off of our plan now.  I was told about 55+ from a Verizon agent 2 months ago and was told we would be eligible.  When I called last week to start the plan I got the run around and I was told it wasn't available.  I was not happy!  I was talking to an agent outside of the US and I became very frustrated.   I ended up with a different plan that I didnt want and am paying $120/mo for 2 lines and not the $88/mo.  Not very happy with Verizon at this point.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@BetsGood1 wrote:

I called Verizon last week to get on the 55+ plan.  Our son recently got married and is off of our plan now.  I was told about 55+ from a Verizon agent 2 months ago and was told we would be eligible.  When I called last week to start the plan I got the run around and I was told it wasn't available.  I was not happy!  I was talking to an agent outside of the US and I became very frustrated.   I ended up with a different plan that I didnt want and am paying $120/mo for 2 lines and not the $88/mo.  Not very happy with Verizon at this point.

If you're not in one ofthe areas listed then you'll have to wait for Verizon to offer it to you. Those show up in the MY OFFERS section of My Verizon

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I have the 55+ Unlimited and its worth it. My son and myself use A LOT (sometimes in the 50's GB a month). I have not had any issues with it being slow. After 25 GB PER phone is when your speeds start to slow down but you dont really notice unless your in a stadium with tons of people. Plus you also get 15 GB of mobile hotspot. My son watches YouTube a lot and never complains about it being slow.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Interesting that you note you get 15 GB of mobile hotspot.  I was just told in a chat, that it would be unlimited.  Which is the truth?  I really can't get perfect listing of what is included in writing.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Hello, @sassy1md We know that it is important to know what your plan includes. Our Go Unlimited plan offer unlimited Mobile Hotspot. Here is a link you can follow with more details, http://spr.ly/6606ElsLy

GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I am having this same problem. Don't be too "confident". I have been on the phone numerous times with supervisors and several "tickets" have been submitted. We are 55 and have two lines and live in Florida. NO 55 PLUS for us. Verizon has really messed up this time. There is an poster on the front of the Verizon store here with this plan yet people that meet this criteria still can't get it and many are very upset including us. Looking into switching to another company after being loyal verizon customers for many years. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I am on that plan and I don't like. On the road using maps, I loose data and it doesn't work. While at my daughter's house in Bryan Tx, 70% of the time I can't get data. The plan terrible.