cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Re: 55+ Unlimited Plan is a Scam

fatdogperry
Miembro

Any chance this senior plan is coming to NY this year?

0 Me gusta

Teacher2s
Miembro

So it seems others are experiencing the same problem we are. My husband is 55 and we have been verizon customers for many many years. He has been delivering mail fliers advertising this plan and the poster is on the window of our local verizon store yet for some unknown reason we are not being “offered” this plan. We fit all the criteria. VERY FRUSTRATING and it reeks of discrimination. No one can explain why we are being offered this plan. I’m so over Verizon right now I plan on going over to Xfinity this weekend.

0 Me gusta

boringusername

@Teacher2s escribió:

So it seems others are experiencing the same problem we are. My husband is 55 and we have been verizon customers for many many years. He has been delivering mail fliers advertising this plan and the poster is on the window of our local verizon store yet for some unknown reason we are not being “offered” this plan. We fit all the criteria. VERY FRUSTRATING and it reeks of discrimination. No one can explain why we are being offered this plan. I’m so over Verizon right now I plan on going over to Xfinity this weekend.

Have you CALLED the number? No. Also Xfinity does not have a 55+ plan. 2 lines on Xfinity is going to be $90.

0 Me gusta