cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

55+ Unlimited Plan is a Scam

LARRY763
Miembro

I recently turned 55 years old and was told that there is a 55+ unlimited plan available to Florida residents. I've been a Verizon customer for many years and have and had purchased multiple devices from Verizon. I called in a few days ago and was told that this plan only allows 2 devices. I had 5 on the account so I paid 3 off and cancelled the service and kept both mine and my wife's line active. I was then asked my birthdate (which they should have already) and they would send a email to some department for the 55+ plan to activate. NEVER happened and Verizon has NO record of this. But, on one line that we had beyond unlimited is now switched to the standard unlimited that both lines are required to be on for the 55+ plan.  I called back again and was told that the 55+ plan is not an offer on my account?  Now, not only did I pay off three devices to enjoy this plan I was promised, I am now paying more for two lines than if I kept 4!  Verizon, if you read and monitor these boards, your customer service department flat out lied to me!  BTW, we are no longer under contact on our 2 lines and the other big two carriers are begging for my business which clearly you are NOT!  Disgusted and disappointed!

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
  • 55+

Re: 55+ Unlimited Plan is a Scam

Customer Service Rep

We sincerely appreciate that you’ve been our customer for so long, LARRY763. We’d never want you to feel you have to consider other carriers. Let’s find out what happened and work on a solution. I’ve sent a direct message to your inbox in the forum and await your reply.

George_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

LARRY763
Miembro

Still haven't been contacted by anyone after giving contact info. Not surprised!

Highlighted

LARRY763
Miembro

Sent you my contact info. Have not heard from you or anyone else for that matter!

0 Me gusta

LARRY763
Miembro

Since no one has contacted me about my issue, I have started the porting process of 63 lines on my business account over to at&t.  What a mistake Verizon has made in ignoring a simple issue!

Ann154
Uso de energía

LARRY763 wrote:

Since no one has contacted me about my issue, I have started the porting process of 63 lines on my business account over to at&t. What a mistake Verizon has made in ignoring a simple issue!

Since you replied over the weekend, the rep might not have seen your reply especially if they don't work over the weekend. It can sometimes take a couple of days for the VZW reps get back to you via the Direct Message system or the thread on the community forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

glitchedpixel

55+ Unlimited is a targeted plan, it isn't something you get automatically just because you're in that market. 55+ Unlimited is also basically cheaper Go Unlimited, if one line had Beyond, you wouldn't have liked the plan in the first place. On VZW's plan page, it also mentions that line access changes based off number of lines. Planes para teléfonos móviles, llamadas y textos ilimitados, servicio prepagado y más

You're so ridiculously impatient lol, I feel sorry for the poor AT&T rep you'll eventually berate because you weren't answered immediately ON A COMMUNITY FORUM WEEKEND instead of reaching out to a live agent on the phone.

Customer Service Rep

Larry763-

We would be devastated to see a valued customer like your self leave us. I have sent you a private message so we can get this addressed for you. 

Jennifer_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

DAVSUM43
Miembro

I believe you may be right, I have been trying to signup for this plan for the last 2 months. I am a Florida resident with 2 lines, both of us over 55. Verizon just cannot seem to get this plan activated. I have spoken to (4) Verizon representatives Victor, Iris, Brenda, and Jennifer on Friday the 17th of August, still to no avail???

T mobile now offering 70 a month. I would have to purchase new phones but it may be worth it.

Customer Service Rep

I would be very sad to see you leave the Verizon family, DAVSUM43. I would like to get a fresh pair of eyes looking at your account. I sent you a Private Message so we can take a deeper look.

Greg_VZW

0 Me gusta