cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

$5 auto pay discount

merter2434
Miembro

I just learned today that Verizon does not allow customers to use a credit card for auto bill pay on there site to receive they $5 discount. Customers have to use either a banking account or debit card. I just wanted to bring this to Verizon attention that I do not feel this is unfair! I would like Verizon to look into this matter please. I feel safer using my credit card online and for auto pay than I do using a checking or debit card account. Why should this really matter?? Verizon is still getting a on time payment and pretty much a guaranteed payment every month and feel I should be awarded the $5 discount as well. Hopefully Verizon reads and looks at this message and see's my concern and can change there policy and change this so I will to qualify for the discount.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: $5 auto pay discount

jav6

Found out that the discount amount depends on your plan and then ONLY if bank account or debit card is used.  Fortunately, my credit card cash-back makes up for the discount I don't get.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

jav6

I use Auto Pay via my MasterCard with no issues.

0 Me gusta

jav6

Found out that the discount amount depends on your plan and then ONLY if bank account or debit card is used.  Fortunately, my credit card cash-back makes up for the discount I don't get.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

autopaycharges
Miembro

What a ripoff.  I switched autopay from my bank account to a credit card to get the points.  There was no warning that switching to a credit card would eleminate this discount.  Just a nice fat charge on my next bill.  If it is an autopay discount, and I never discontinued the autopay feature, then why charge me?  I complained and they gave me back 50% but wouldn't refund the fees (multiple lines) even though I changed the account back immediately after receiving my bill. I work in a bank and we have to disclose EVERYTHING so the consumer isn't harmed.  Where's big brother in this situation making sure they don't gouge the customer who doesn't know it's coming. 

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are sorry to learn of the recent troubles you experience with the auto pay system. Being a consumer myself I would definitely be feeling unsettled. I want to ensure you have all the information you need going forward when it comes to opting into auto payment. Here is a link you can reference that will provide you with all the answers you need to our auto-pay system http://spr.ly/6608EjGMq. I hope this helps. ChetonJ_VZW

0 Me gusta