cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

4G LTE issues in CT?

Miembro

Is there something wrong with the 4G LTE coverage in the Hartford, CT area. I'm only getting 3G coverage in areas I used to get 4G LTE. Everything is so slow.

Labels (1)
Pestañas (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: 4G LTE issues in CT?

Asistencia al cliente

We want you to have the best service and speeds available, nmk2015. When exactly did you start noticing the slower 3G speeds? Which phone do you have? Are you getting 4G at all in any locations or time of day? Please elaborate. Meanwhile, please try powering phone off and remove SIM for 1 minute, then reinsert SIM and restart phone to see if service improves. Please keep us posted.

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Miembro

I'm not in a remote area, coverage map shows I should have 4G LTE for miles

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

We want you to have the best service and speeds available, nmk2015. When exactly did you start noticing the slower 3G speeds? Which phone do you have? Are you getting 4G at all in any locations or time of day? Please elaborate. Meanwhile, please try powering phone off and remove SIM for 1 minute, then reinsert SIM and restart phone to see if service improves. Please keep us posted.

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Miembro

thank you, this worked. LTE is back.

0 Likes