cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

4 page paper bill is wasteful

chrisparson
Miembro

why does Verizon waste paper by sending a paper bill that is 4 pages long and filled with useless ads?

Also, there does not seem to be a way to leave a comment for Verizon on their web site.

NOT consumer oriented.  Looking for new carrier.

0 Me gusta

Re: 4 page paper bill is wasteful

jav6

Verizon has a paperless billing option, it's up to you to select it.  Pretty lame reason for looking to change carriers.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...

Community Manager
Community Manager

Chrisparson, these days many of us are making the conversion to go green. The good news is, we do offer paper free billing, simply follow the steps at http://spr.ly/6600ELFn0. How else may we assist? 

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

@chrisparson escribió:

why does Verizon waste paper by sending a paper bill that is 4 pages long and filled with useless ads?

Also, there does not seem to be a way to leave a comment for Verizon on their web site.

So why are you getting a paper bill?   Most carriers are paperless for new customers unless they request paper.  In your case, you just need to change your bill in your myVerizon account.    Make sure you set up notifications and auto pay too.  

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

@chrisparson escribió:

It was a whole lot less wasteful when they didn't use such a HUGE font size. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

@mama23dogs escribió:

@chrisparson escribió:

So why are you getting a paper bill?   Most carriers are paperless for new customers unless they request paper.  In your case, you just need to change your bill in your myVerizon account.    Make sure you set up notifications and auto pay too.  

Not everyone wants to be on paperless or autopay. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

glitchedpixel

You can easily go paperless...this rant doesn't make any sense.

If you want to complain of wasted paper, go target CVS.

0 Me gusta