cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

3 billing cycles over still haven't got port in credit

fremont38
Miembro

I ported in my number from ATT in Nov 2014 during the 150$ credit port in offer. It has been 3 billing cycles and so far i haven't received the credit. I called in 4 days ago and i was promised by customer service rep (5th person to talk on that day) on the phone that it is being applied to my account on that day... 4 days later nothing changed called in again today and i was told they have no record of anyone applying any credit to my account and they have to submit a form to see why the credit hasn't shown up on my account even though everything is good on my account for which i need to wait another 7-14 days to get an answer. Is Verizon ever going to give the credit or going keep giving me a run around and keep saying wait another week or 2 every time i call in?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: 3 billing cycles over still haven't got port in credit

fremont38
Miembro

After I decided to complaint to bbb and went ahead with it. I got a call from executive customer service and they instantly gave me the credit on my account. I really wished they could have helped me better than forcing me to go through BBB.

Spalding1028
Miembro

I'm in the same boat. I switched 4 lines towards the end of November under the $150 credit promo, so I'm out $600 that I'm waiting on still. Going to call them tomorrow.

fremont38
Miembro

all the best Spalding1028 . I don't think they are going to give the credit that easily. They keep saying the billing system is the one does the credit and they cannot do anything to fix it. I called again today i was told wait for another billing cycle so each CSR have their own version of what is going on (basically noone seems to have a clue). My friends warned me about Verizon's tactics they are just proving it right. Almost 48 hrs since i asked the question nobody Verizon has responded.

0 Me gusta

fremont38
Miembro

After I decided to complaint to bbb and went ahead with it. I got a call from executive customer service and they instantly gave me the credit on my account. I really wished they could have helped me better than forcing me to go through BBB.

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are glad you chose to come to us! We don't want to disappoint you Spalding1028! We want you to get any credits that are due to you. I have sent you a message so we can further look into your account.

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta