Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

$25 SP DEVICE PAYMENT DISC- New Phone

brody1423
Miembro

Hola,

So just today I ordered the iPhone X from Verizon. On my current bill I receive $25 off the $40 line access fee for "SP DEVICE PAYMENT DISC." That has been on there the entire time I have had my iPhone 7 plus. My question is: Will I still get this discount now that I'm upgrading to the iPhone X or will it go away? I didn't know if it was a limited time thing when I got my 7 plus or what, but it's really nice to get that discount.

Thanks to all,

Brody

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: $25 SP DEVICE PAYMENT DISC- New Phone

Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations on the new phone, I am confident you are going to love it. You ask a great question, and I know I am always concerned with getting the best price for my service. The access fee discount you described was part of an offer you received when you purchased your current phone. We can certainly take a closer look to see if you are going to get a similar deal you new phone. I have sent a Private Message to begin.

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

brody1423
Miembro

Does anyone have any ideas? I have never heard anything back.

0 Me gusta

naansalad

sound like you are on More everything plan.

did you buy phone with device payment plan if yes then you be able to keep the discount but if you got new phone with contract then you will not

0 Me gusta

brody1423
Miembro

Yea I bought the X with the payment plan. So that’s good then I should be able to keep it. Thanks

0 Me gusta

jav6

Keep in mind, this is a user-to-user Community Forum.  Any comments by non-Verizon users should be taken at face value and not necessarily reflect Verizon policy.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize if we missed your reply to your Private Message and get a confirmation of your discount options, brody1423. I have sent you a new Private Message here in the forum. Ingresa a https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox para continuar.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta