cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

2 questions regarding Gift Cards

Brandon_Huff
Miembro

I've got a bunch of Verizon Gift Cards from the past several holidays.  Is there a way to add more than two gift cards as payment for an item in the VZW online store?

If not, is there a way I can combine some/all of the cards?

¡Necesito ayuda!

BGH

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: 2 questions regarding Gift Cards

Community Manager
Community Manager

Brandon.Huff, You're asking a really great question, here. While we're unsure if the giftcards can be combined, I do want to make sure we point you in the right direction. Here's a link with the contact information for our Gift Card team: http://vz.to/1rV886p. You can contact them directly at 800-876-4141 or #GIFT from your wireless device to inquire of balance options. I hope this information is helpful. Please keep us posted on this.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

sprmankalel
Leader

You won't be able to complete your order without full payment so if it takes multiple gift cards to make full payment you should be able to use them.

0 Me gusta

Brandon_Huff
Miembro

Thanks for the quick reply, sprmankalel,

One would THINK this would be the case, however, …

Captura de pantalla 2014-12-02 a las 1.22.03 PM.png

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Brandon.Huff, You're asking a really great question, here. While we're unsure if the giftcards can be combined, I do want to make sure we point you in the right direction. Here's a link with the contact information for our Gift Card team: http://vz.to/1rV886p. You can contact them directly at 800-876-4141 or #GIFT from your wireless device to inquire of balance options. I hope this information is helpful. Please keep us posted on this.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

sprmankalel
Leader

I would suggest visiting a store then.

0 Me gusta